Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Valora - Wet Dreams - Nude Edging Challenge​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

This is a clip I've been wanting for make for such a long time. This is my homage to the lost art of softcore cinema, namely, to Anna Nichole's famous bathtub scene. There's something so warm and inviting about a sexy woman in a bathtub. I took that concept and tied it into my usual cock tease instructional gooning style. Get your cock as wet as my body and tug along as I bounce and splash in slow mo. This one is going to be tough to make it through but if you fail at first, try, try again. Good luck and may all your wet dreams cum true.

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - A Goddess Taken Down A Notch​

The beautiful Valora comes to us looking for a bondage release. During the interview you can tell she is nervous. She had never taken on anything like this before. Dressed in a mini skirt and shiny stockings she looked fabulous. The rigger even starts to get flustered as she shakes her ass in front of him. As more and more rope is added she starts to think maybe this was more then she bargained for. The man tells her remember you wanted this. After putting her in a tight chicken wing and head harness he hops her over to the bench. He lays her down on her stomach. She arches so nice as he pulls back the hogtie lifting her big tits of the bench. A rope is added to the harness pulling her head back to her welded elbows. With her tits being of the bench her nipples screamed for some clamps. The man steps in and adds the final touch. A pair of big black nipple clamps that dig deep in her perky nipples. Now all the sexy Goddess could do was drool and lay in her own sweat as we set back and enjoy her situation.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Clean Me Up (Topless)​

You've been dreaming of shooting a big load all over My perfect tits. Covering them in spunk and watching it all drip down, turning My already sexy tits into a work of art. Today, your dreams cum true BUT there's a catch: If you make a mess, you have to clean it up. That big messy load is going to be your big messy meal. I want every drop licked up off of My perfect tits. Once you see My round tits glazed up with a thick coat of cum, you'll never want to stroke to anything else ever again. And you'll be craving to lap up all your salty sperm off them all the time. Don't say I didn't warn you ;)

SoGooned

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
Explosive Orgasm

1e574a9663f722692fde9dfac54d0ccb.jpg

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Babysits Her Classmate​

Your babysitter, Valora, has locked you in a cage. She is in charge and she can do whatever she wants. Valora hates babysitting. It’s actually a little weird that your parents hired someone from your class to babysit you, but that’s what you get for being so immature. Valora’s going to leave you in the cage so that you don’t get yourself in trouble, and leave to go out on a date with her boyfriend. Valora tosses you a squeaky toy. She doesn’t care that she’s a lazy babysitter. She doesn’t care about you at all and just wants your parent’s cash. In fact, Valora is going to bring her date back to your parent’s house to fuck him. She’s going to fuck him right next to where you are locked in your cage. Valora gags you so you stay quiet. At the end of her date, Valora’s going to have her stud, who is actually your bully from school, shoot a load into your pet bowl and they both are going to you to eat it. If you don’t, Valora has some dirt on you that she’ll share with your parents.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - A Different Type Of Chocolate (Topless)​

Aww isn't that sweet? We both got chocolate for each other! Except Mine's a bit... bigger. Don't look so shocked, I know you've been wanting to try sucking big black cock and what better day to do it than Valentines Day? Get on your knees and open up, I'll be gentle at first. But once I'm in nothing but My strapon, then you're getting a hard, humiliating face fuck. This is just the beginning of the new aspect of our relationship, slut.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora and Nadia White - Pool Fun with Cuck​

Goddess Valora is catching some sun by the pool and orders her slave to oil up her legs so she doesn't get burned. She catches her slave eyeing her feet, so she allows him to worship her feet. After begging like a pathetic whore, he licks and sucks the exquisite feet of Goddess Valora. Goddess Nadia White is caught flirting with her new professor by the pathetic subby she's been using. After he cries like a little bitch, begging to do anything to stay together, Goddess Nadia comes up with a plan while Goddess Valora's slave worships Goddess Nadia's ass. The slave licks her tight ass and shows how a good slave should act. Goddess Valora tells Goddess Nadia's subby the new rules of his relationship and forces him to wear a chindo. He uses his new appendage to fuck Goddess Nadia's wet pussy with Goddess Valora's slave. The pathetic slaves suck using the fake cocks, and are forced to suck them while the Goddess's laugh at them. Since he said he would do anything to stay with her, Goddess Nadia forces her pathetic subby to suck the black cock of Professor Johnson. Goddess Nadia needs to maintain her grades, so her subby better get used to pleasing Professor Johnson's cock. He must be doing a good job, as he gets rewarded with Professor Johnson's cum. Watching how obedient her new subby is, Goddess Nadia wants to get fucked by Professor Johnson while her subby sucks on her toes. After Professor Johnson finishes in Goddess Nadia's pussy, she makes her subby clean her up. Desperately wanting to use his tiny cock, her subby begs to fuck, and gets rewarded with permission to fuck Goddess Valora's slave's man pussy. Release Date: 12/30/2016

CyberFile Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Goddess Valora's Slut Competition​

Goddess Valora called over two of her guy friends to have a little chat with them. She knows that they both have a little crush on her, and she doesn't think they can keep up with her as she likes things kinky and freaky. The boys swear they can hang, and agree to a test to prove they can. Goddess Valora takes the first subby boy, has him dress up in a pale blue dress and sissy strut in front of her. Goddess Valora then forces him to worship her high heels. She presents her dirty shoes for him to lick and suck on. Goddess Valora wants her subby sissy slut to taste the floor with her tongue before she lets him cum over her high heels. Goddess Valora has her new sissy slut back to suck on her toes. She wants to feel his wet tongue between each of her toes. Goddess Valora's subby sucks her toes until he gags on her foot, while she laughs at what a whore he is being. Goddess Valora has her sissy lay on the floor with his tongue out while she rubs the bottom of her foot all over his tongue, until he complains like a little bitch that it hurts too much. Goddess Valora wants her subby sissy to stroke his small penis until he cums. Since he spilled his filth on her nice shoes earlier, she needs to train him how to eat his own man gravy. The subby sissy slut is on his knees still in a blue dress and wig using two fingers to jerk off his little itty bitty clitty dick. Goddess Valora is waiting with a spoon to catch his pathetically small fith load, then feeds him like a baby who doesn't want to eat their vegetables. After he chokes down his small load, Goddess Valora pulls out a bottle of her other "friends" cum that she force feeds him with. Goddess Valora is ready to fuck her sissy subby slut's ass, when she discovers that he has never had anything in his tight boy-pussy. Goddess Valora tells him to stretch out his virgin fuck hole with a purple butt plug so she can really fuck him later. The sissy slut is bent over the couch with his ass spread, shoving a butt plug up his boy pussy, when his friend comes in wearing a red dress claiming that he is a kinkier slut. Wanting to impress Goddess Valora, they both get on the couch and start filling their slutty man pussies. Goddess Valora is excited to have to subby sissy sluts eager to please her on their knees sucking her huge cock. Goddess Valora grabs their heads and forces them to gag and choke on her long thick dick. She then bends one of her subby sissy sluts over to start peggig him while the other still stretches out his tight man pussy. Goddess Valora then switches up and slides her hard strap on cock into the other sissy slut's ass. Goddess Valora fucks his man pussy hard. Release Date: 04/07/2017

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora and Nadia White - A Cuckold Dreams of Sex​

Watch Cameron fall asleep and dream of getting with Valora and her hot friend, only for it to turn into them dominating him in this hot movie. Release Date: 01/03/2018

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Trained And Drained By My Tits (TOPLESS)​

It’s gotten to the point where you live only to stroke your cock for My perfect tits. Good. I want your life to revolve around your new position as a tit slave. Tit slaves surrender all other activities and hobbies in exchange for the privilege of blowing loads for My perfection and buying more clips to repeat the cycle. Living a life of mindless bliss and enjoying seeing my image burned into your mind when you close your eyes at night. You ache to see My oiled up tits shine to coax out that hot cum. Each blast sending you deeper down into your addiction. My tits are your life now.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Ditch Your Ugly Wife For Me​

Face it, you keep buying my homewrecker clips to escape the thought of being married to your ugly wife far too often. And why wouldn't you? I'm everything she's not. Cumming to me feels better than any sex you've ever had with her. It's time to ditch the pig and become 100% dedicated to being a Valoraholic. Marriage is supposed to make you happy so get a marriage that does just that. Marry your addiction to me.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - TOE-NOTIZED Into Chastity Slavery (Topless CUSTOM ORDER)​

I could easily slide off these gorgeous jeweled flip flops and let you jerk off to my feet but where would be the fun in that? I'd rather creep into your mind and make you my foot slave forever. After reading that, your cock is agreeing that this is the best option for you. But what you and your cock don't know is true denial. After watching this, you'll be craving my feet like never before and you'll find yourself sealing up those chastity keys to send to me. You're going to love your new position in life as my foot slave. [Custom was for Ryan]

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - DUMB 4 FINDOM: Week Long Drain​

Hi, pay slut! Drain games are fun but I think it would be more fun to drain larger amounts over a longer length of time. That's why I've decided to get you to drain $200/day for 7 days. Don't believe me? Watch. I'm going to pry your mind and wallet open with aromas. You know you love being taken advantage of like this. Week, manipulated and drained of your only value: money. You'll be watching this and spending for the next 7 days. I'll be $1400 richer and you'll be $1400 deeper in debt. Oink oink!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Too Pussy For Chastity​

Uh oh. Did that title strike a nerve? Good. When you constantly back out of things because you're scared, that makes you a pussy. And so far you've shown me that you're too much of a pussy for me to bother with. I told you that I wanted that cock locked up and you denied me and when you deny me, you deny yourself. Being a bitch is an ideal quality for a sub, but you're just a little bitch who's not brave enough to follow through with what he wants more than anything. Don't like it? Prove me wrong. Send your keys here when you grow up into a slave worth having.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - BUTT SLUT CONTEST!​

Out of all the different types of submissives out there, butt sluts are some of my favorites. Why? Because you're always striving for greatness. Always trying to outdo yourself and fit bigger and better things in your ass! That's why I want to have a butt slut contest to see who will be deemed king of the cocks! Do you have what it takes it compete for humiliating greatness? To perform before a panel of Goddess judges? Then buy this video and follow the instructions!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Making You Shoot Fireworks!​

This is the follow-up video for Red, White, and Blue Balls. I bet your balls are so sore getting teased and denied over and over. I love it when you edge for Me because making you suffer makes Me happy and making Me happy is what you live to do. Speaking of suffering, I'm going to allow you to shoot a big load... and then another... and then another... and well, you get the point. I want you to cum until you hate it today until your dick is raw and swollen. You'll be seeing stars.. and stripes forever!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Making You Shoot Fireworks 3 (Nude)​

It's a year honored tradition that I milk your balls past the point of exhaustion on the 4th of July! This year, I pump 7 patriotic orgasms out of your cock in 25 minutes while stripping down to just my knee high socks and heels. Grab some water and a towel because you're about to drench me in cum from head to toe. Give me everything you've got and then some more because it's my cock, my cum and my fireworks display!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Jiggle And Drain 2 (CUSTOM ORDER)​

Time to lose your hard earned money to me again, loser. You've had some time to recoup and so I'm back to rinse you out $15 at a time. Get your mouse ready to click that send button because every time I jiggle my huge tits, you send me $15. You're so dumb for this kind of treatment. You're such a simp loser that I'm going to manipulate your weakness until you're broke again then I'm gone. What else could a loser like you offer a Goddess like me besides money? Nothing. It time to re-learn that.