Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Valora - Turned And Turned On (Custom Order)​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

You're a vampire who's become lonely in his castle. The nights are long without companionship so you decide to make a pet. You go to town to seek out the prettiest option you can find. You find her at a goth club. Her name is Valora and you quickly spread a rumor that you're a vampire. Valora soon wants in on this power and shows up at your house to request being turned. Her desires to be immortal and powerful are selfishly driven by her lust to control others but you've got other plans for her. You agree to turn her and you can tell she's turned on as you do. You watch as this cute busty girl turns into an immortal demon. The power rushing through her is turning her on. But you decide to show her that being turned by you gives you power over her... You immediately begin to undress her and display sexual power. Giving her orgasm after mind bending orgasm. After a while, you see that Valora's interests in her new powers have changed. She wants more displays of control over her. You begin to toy with her mind and make her believe that she's your slave wife in a dream scenario. You bring her back to her normal mind and to no surprise, she liked it. She asks to be permanently enslaved and in love with you forever... You now see Valora in your room with her new lovely vampire collar begging for your attention and to be fucked. No more lonely nights.

CyberFile Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - The Stroke of Midnight​

You've been playing with magic much more powerful than you. You were warned but you didn't listen and now you must pay the ultimate price. A coffin rises up and you see the ancient evil awaken inside: Me. Without saying a word, I put you under my spell and explain to you the mistake you've made. I am the carrier of the this deep and evil curse and every idiot who wakes me up gets the same curse put on them. But this particular curse is transmitted by sexual energy. I'm going to seduce your cum out of your cock and replace it with this retched curse. You will walk the earth, forever a drone and forever hexed.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Locktober 2020​

WELCOME TO LOCKTOBER 2020! Just when you thought the year couldn't get any worse, in walks Me! You got your prep instructions last month so now here are the chastity/cum eating instructions you'll be following for each week this month. Each week it gets harder and...quite frankly, grosser. Humiliation and cock teasing are My favorite Halloween treats and by the end of the month, you'll learn to love them too. Or not. I really don't care! Oh and don't forget, idol hands are the devil's tools so put them to work by tributing Me and spoiling Me all month long. Maybe if you can master that, I'll let you out early... Maybe. Either way, this is sure to be a hellish month!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Locktober 2021​

I racked my brain trying to come up with a crazy creative thing for you to do during Locktober. But instead of trying to think outside the box, I decided to simplify things. This year, you're going to do what scares you the most: Actually sending me your chastity keys. I know you always chicken out because you know that this will leave you ultimately POWERLESS. But that's the fun part. Complete this task and you will be exempt from No-Nut-November. Fail this task and you're looking at 2 months of NO cumming. I hope this is a very agonizing Lockober for you and I'll be keeping an eye out for those keys! ;)

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Witchful Thinking​

An unbreakable curse shall be cast upon all pantyhose and nylon lovers on this day. With the aid of mind muting inhalants, I'll make you get nice and dumb for Me as you stroke. Edge for your sorceress and become forever addicted to my nylon covered body.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Foot Slave To A Wicked Witch (CUSTOM ORDER)​

You went into the dark woods despite the warnings you were given and the last thing you remember was falling into a pit. You awaken to find yourself tied to a chair in My home. I gag you and inform you that I am a witch who lives off of the power of enslaved men and you're My newest captive. My big tits have the power to mesmerize men into becoming My tit drones. I reveal them and you soon fall back under... You awake again on your knees, untied but not feeling compelled to leave. You want to stay and worship Me. I put My feet on the table and your cock throbs desperately and you can't figure out why. I explained that I investigated your cock while you were out and didn't feel you were big enough to be used for pleasure. Instead, I have rewired you to be a foot slave. Once you cum on My magical soles, the curse will be sealed and so will your fate!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Foot Witch Punishment (CUSTOM ORDER)​

We've known each other for a while and recently you ask me what I honestly think of you... Honestly, I don't think about you. But when I do, I think you're a very rat-like boy from your greasy hair to the way you skulk around. And since you're so bad at being a submissive on top of all of all that, I've decided a perfect punishment for you. I never share this with foot boys, but I am a witch. And what better fitting punishment than to turn you into exactly what you look like: a rat. But why stop there? I think your could stand going bald first and having all of your teeth fall out until you're left with nothing but little rodent teeth. With the snap of my fingers, I cast spell after spell, making your outside match your inside. I want to make an example of you for any other foot boy who thinks of disobeying me.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - You Were Warned About Tit Addiction (Topless)​

You're starting to see what I've been talking about. You're starting to NEED My tits rather than wanting them. They're starting to slip into your mind during your every day activities. You lose focus. You crave more. Good. Give into that. Let it pull you into this clip. I don't want to completely spoil it for you but things are about to get sticky and wet and you're going to get manipulated like never before. You were warned...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Liquid Lobotomy ft. Latex Barbie​

Welcome to the Terror Clinic! Nurse Valora and Nurse Barbie will be administering a new form of treatment, a liquid lobotomy. The first injection gets you weak and numb but that's not enough for us. We give you more and soon your mind is wiped clean. Now all you can do is listen to your new shiny Gods and beat off endlessly. You're no longer a person, you're a drone. And there's no checking out of our facility, you're in this for life.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Diapered On The First Date​

You've just had a wonderful first date with Valora. You two had a quiet dinner at her house and the possibility of sex seems pretty high. As you two are talking, Valora notices that you've got what appears to be a stain on the crotch of your pants. She can't help but giggle because it looks like you wet yourself... but then she laughs even harder when she finds out that that's exactly what you did. You lie and pretend like you don't know what she's talking about but she tickles you as she teases you and you begin to pee more. Valora takes a step back and begins to get creeped out when she realizes that you're getting turned on by this. Suddenly, it all makes sense. You do this on dates because it turns you on to pee your pants in front of gorgeous women. But Valora's not about to be another pawn in your jerk off game. She grabs some rope and begins to tie you up. Soon, you're naked and bound to a chair. Valora took the liberty of throwing out your wet pants and brought you something more fitting: a humiliating adult diaper. You can't fight, you have no choice but to wear this bright blue embarrassing diaper in front of her. To really teach you a lesson, Valora unties of of your wrists and lets you jerk off in that dumb diaper. After you cum all over yourself like the disgusting pervert you are, Valora unties you and kicks you out of her house. You're made to run to your car in just a diaper. That'll teach you before you think about pulling this gross stunt on another woman ever again.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Betas Pay​

Hi there, it's Me! The meanie in the green bikini! Here to remind you of what your place is. Have you been spending on Me and sending tributes? If the answer is no, then this clip is a necessity in your life. You are a beta. I am a Goddess. Your job is to work hard so that I don't have to because I look like this and you look like... well, you've seen yourself. Add the loser tax onto your clip order and send a tribute to Me to show that you understand the nature of this relationship. I gotta get back to the pool so hurry up, piggy!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Say Goodbye To Free Will​

You will NOT be the same after viewing this video. You will be someone different. Your very essence will be changed to what I want it to be. With every breath you take, you will be inhaling My power and exhaling your own. It sounds like a lot but you're ready to be subjected to My power. To become My drone. To live to serve Me. Watch this and never look back...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Oops! You're A Permanent Bimbo Now! (CUSTOM ORDER)​

When we got married, I promised to stand by you no matter what. I did just that when I found out about your sissy fetish. You’re My husband and I love you so I encouraged this fetish of yours. I found a camp where men like you can go to get sissy training so I signed you up and sent you off. Well it’s been a month now and you’ve finally come home but you look drastically different. You’ve got giant DSL lips, 10,000 cc tits, a big fake ass and somehow they gave you an hourglass figure. You’re pretty mad with Me because this isn’t what the brochure said. But you know what, we’ll work through this. Since they trained you to suck cock, maybe that can be your new job. You gotta look on the bright side sweetie because there’s no going back to your former life. You’re a bimbo forever.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - StepMommy's Love Spell (Topless CUSTOM ORDER)​

You come home from college on break to find me sporting a tiny, school girl uniform. You don't know what to make of it because I'm your stepmom and way too old to be wearing that. I explain that I don't like how my little man keeps talking about all the hot girls on campus so I decided to give them a run for their money. You seem apprehensive so I spray a magic perfume all over my big tits. I get close to you and let you smell. The smell sends you into a lustful frenzy and I begin to smother you in my big milfy breasts. To make this love spell stick, I apply a magic lip gloss and begin to kiss my boy deeply. I've going to get you back to stroking for stepmommy and get you to move back home all with one big orgasm. Welcome home, sweetie.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Step-Mom Helps You Go To Bed​

What's wrong sweetie? Having trouble going to bed? Let step-Mommy help you. I know something that makes you tired instantly, step-Mommy tugging on your cock. Whip it out and let step-Mommy stroke it while you stare at My big tits. I know you're going to cum so hard for your step-Mommy and go straight to bed.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - 2 Big Presents​

I got you two massive, soft, round gifts this year. They're under your tree waiting to be unwrapped. Take that cock out and get ready to do what you've loved doing so much this year, jerking off for My tits. These tits have truly owned you this year. They've turned you into a mindless drone who can do nothing but stroke to them over and over. Unwrap your presents and hand over your willpower.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Santa's Cumming But You're Not​

Just because it's late doesn't mean it's not happening. Although sexy Santa is a bit tardy, you're still getting locked up. And don't think you're getting out on Xmas day. I'm keeping you locked until January 1st and then your freedom is up for negotiation. But since I'm a bit of a Grinch, after you get nice and snug in your cage, I'll be talking about what my sex filled holiday plans are. Then I'll finish the torment by cumming right in front of you. Maybe after this year's holiday teasing you'll finally get your act together. But it's doubtful. Merry Lockmas, bitch!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - A Very Fairy Christmas (CUSTOM ORDER)​

Merry Christmas, slut! This video is a To-Do list for all sissy sluts on Christmas Morning. You need to save up your squirt and then you'll be ready to play along. I have 6 humiliating tasks for you complete today, each more humiliating than the last. So get all of your gear ready and get ready to have a whored out holiday!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Crashing Your Ex Wife's Christmas Party​

It's been a year since I stole you away from your former wife and made you my weak, broke, chastity finslave. I saw online that she's throwing a Christmas party and I thought I'd take you back there to show off how much I've destroyed you. You don't want to? It's too humiliating? Ha! Have you forgotten that I've taken all of your cars and credit cards? I even have your stupid cock locked up. You can't do anything to fight back anymore. You're completely ruined and at my mercy. You had better be good or else I'll hand your chastity keys to your ex wife and leave you there. Then drive off in the car that used to be yours. Ha ha this is going to be so much fun.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Valora - Repeat After Me: I Want To Go Broke For Goddess Valora​

It's time to finetune My ATM to never forget his place. Relax your mind and repeat mindlessly as I say. You want so badly to lose it all to Me. It feels so good and it feels so right. Spending your money on Me is an unmatched feeling. It's what you were made for. Turn off your mind and go broke for Goddess Valora…