Simp Chat islasummer - isla summer - Discussion Thread

Superfan
Nov 27, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
i hope its not a photoshoot only because troy does photoshoots also, on his company experience

Reactions: 00USER

ilovep4k

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

As far as this morning she still has much of their content together on twitter, but this development leads me to think the bf/gf era is over.

I just hope that she's about to go on a run and explore every collab op that drops in her DMs 😋

Edit: I just saw from her content thread that they've been making content since at least 2020... If y'all are right and they're split up, I can't imagine the next few months will be easy for this dude's mentions 💀

Last edited:

ilovep4k

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I can't help but feel bad for this dude and what's coming for him. I dont know if they're split up or if it's their lifestyle choice cause they've done swingers shit... but it feels like this dude fumbled HARD. The girl is a knockout and unless she's insufferable, she coulda been wifey material. IMO he should lean into it from a cucked OF boyfriend angle to make sure he gets a cut of all the MONEY she's about to be drowning in. Her first non-boyfriend dick is with one of the most famous OF male talents?? I know how I feel about this development, and I'm sure there's even more attention about to come her way... I just know Anton, Jax, Ricky are already in her DMs.

I don't know what it takes to become mega successful on OF, but let me ask y'all if this story sounds like a life-changing money making story:
Long-term couple starts an OF together. After 5 long years, she realizes that it's not enough and she wants needs the BBC. Guy allows her to cuck him and the rest unfolds as expected.

His plan it to do his own scenes? With an average dick and no gimmick? Idk man... I'm rootin for him because it would be nice to think there's a chance for us average dick dudes to be an OF star. 🙏

mikethemenace

Tier 1 Sub
Apr 25, 2022
its a lifestyle, yes there have been cases where girls have left for someone "better" but only 1/10 is it because of dick, its the same way as guys (even more so since guys are more bothred, yes theres a study of it) like would you leave your 3 years gf just because she had a flat ass or didnt blow you as good? Not at all, same way with patricia tarka, probly had a normal breakup then weird cuck people with bbc fetish complicated the story.

ilovep4k

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I agree with your last statement, and I think I alluded to it in my post. They were already doing swinger content (and until that last vid, he was the only one fuckin other people). So far it looks and sounds like an amicable breakup/split/swinger. They each have claimed they have their own solo scenes with a different partner and they were cheering each other on in the twitter replies (for the simp on lookers like me). Time will tell.

We may never know. The story will play out the way it will... as a bathwater drinker I hope she's turned to the streets 🙏

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Last edited:

edith69easy

Tier 1 Sub
Feb 10, 2023
Am I the only one, who think that dude wanted to breakup and he found the easiest solution ?? I mean it happened real quick as soon as Isla took the bbc .

• 5Head
Reactions: letters