Discussion Milkwarmy Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

qwerty235

Tier 2 Sub
May 26, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
He’s a dude. I don’t know why yall can’t swallow that pill.

“Why won’t he show his bulge”

For the same reason many girls happily post bikini pics, Club outfits, Coachella outfits, or even cosplay pics on social media, but would NEVER post a picture of their Camel-Toe. Personal values and limits.

many are willing to show off things like their Torso, cleavage, Butt, etc. but the “private” parts are something many are reluctant to show. Plenty of women show off their bodies but not that part, idk why it’s so hard to believe a dude could have similar personal values as them. You can see a bunch of them on this website, and they’re literally selling their body for money.

Also once he shows off his bulge, he starts crossing over from sexy or even cute cosplays (back when he was posting them), to post more akin to something you’d see on the hub. Many people want to stay far away from that line.

Y’all would rather believe that a woman got surgery to permanently alter their voice to post videos as a guy that looks like a woman? All that to not monetize his body in any way? Just to end up deleting most the cosplays anyway? Permanently altering his body and spending money on expensive surgeries for absolutely no reason?

Idk if yall just can’t accept that you’re not a straight man anymore and have gay homosexual desire for a man, or if it’s something else.

Also his voice isn’t THAT deep, It just sounds VERY far from femininity. There are many women with deep or even raspy voices that sound way more feminine and ladylike. He just sounds like a man. Similar to the voice of a drag queen imo. Just not anywhere a natural women’s voice, even a deep one.

Y’all probably think the moon landing is fake too:KEKWlaugh:

Luluka

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
"oh lord, I'll post my butt in every social media possible publicly and I don't wanna anyone saving my pictures, and I don't wanna anyone talking about my gender!"

Milk, I know you're reading, 2 options:

1- You're naive(less possible, because you grow up with internet and knows what everyone do...)
2- You're just searching for attention, what's absolutely disgusting...

draaake

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
dude you have to be delusional first of pbz obviously has a fake ass im not even gonna entertain that argument lol. bubblebumbutt? when have you seen him without him bent over or an arch back? NEVER! any dude with meat on his legs will look thick bending over or in a doggy position, just go to your local gym. Poundcake is the only one that is actually maybe thick, but again we only see him bending over/doggy or arched back, all these positions will make any male with meat on their legs look thick even me! Proof that milkywarm is fake? easy!
These are screenshots of him before he presses his thighs against his other leg with all his might to make them appear bigger.
Of course he is not skinny since he is short and works out, but as i said ANY dude with any meat on his legs can look thick with angles. Just look at the guys at your local gym (no homo!)
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

miru

Diamond Tier
Mar 13, 2022
Last edited:

blazink21

Casual
Mar 11, 2022
I wonder if there is some inherit mental illness of attention whores who post things online. "please tell me why people are sharing my pics online" .

1. You post those pics online
2. This website isn't posting "your pics". This website is posting many peoples pictures and content. Your ego is so massive that you think your special? That this whole website is dedicated to you? Get real

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
This is for sure weird hill to die on. He's gonna remain active on IG if I understood things right. Just not on twitter. That being said, he was never active in his own Discord server so it was super pointless in the first place. I joined it with the idea that he might reveal plans for a NSFW route outside of twitter, but it ended up being an annoying ass server to even be on so kinda good riddance.

JK_Jester

Fan
Mar 18, 2022
I'll give my final thoughts on him/"drama". Now will he have considered doing actual NSFW content in the future? Eh probably but would just post lewder pics of himself and not actually show any hole or genitals tbh. Now this whole fiasco could've been avoided if the server was +18 from the beginning it's that easy but bro really said "anyone can join in even if your a minor come look at my big ass y'all tehe" he definitely lacks brain cells if he didn't realize that ppl would take issue with this. Do I think he's a "pdfphile" or (insert term here) no just a fucking dumbass that thought showing off his big ass was sfw. Well he return? Like I mentioned possibly but he would have to recognize that his content is lewd/NSFW which seeing how he handle this situation is unlikely thinking he was in right(which no he wasn't).

Last edited:

Wonder Of U

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Well, that story post was a lie. Semi-related, if you want a slim thick Asian, built like Milkwarmy/Milkywarm that's actually a female, check out Thicc_Honey aka Peachuu244. She doesn't have a thread on Simpcity yet so if you want to build your rep or just make rep there you go.

Peachuu244 vs Milkwarmy for comparison

hexafluoride

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
For those who are still confused about "how is this possible"
It's a combination of
  • Gene (good fat distribution)
  • Being "fat" (not actually fat but relatively higher BMI)
  • Targeted workout
  • Being short, only 5' (giving you the illusion of being more fem and more "stubby" aka "thicc")
  • Posing
  • Camera angle
  • Faceapp x Photoshop
  • Lifting shorts/yoga pants; bodysuit with illusion print; and even padding (latest evidence excludes possibility of padding)
Here's my rough estimate of his height:

(iPhone 12/13 @5.78in x10 ≈ 57.8in = 4.83ft; then consider he had legs spread and phone may be closer to the mirror so you can round up to 5')

Here's a now deleted tweet of him "joking" about using paddings (lmk if you find the original pics):

Edit: found the pic on f*pe**o and I reasonably believe he's just joking there. No visible padding, probably just airbrush + liquify

Last edited: