Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

TripleS

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Well. In my student years I had a job that I'm not really proud of. I was working as a "chat operator" on mail-bride website that was offering men a chance to "find" a young woman (usually, it was said that they're from Ukraine or Russia), chat with her, order an overpriced presents for her etc.
In fact, the person behind the chat was some student in need of money like me, sitting overnight (since that was the daytime in USA, from where most of users were) and chatting with those men. It was totally legal since there was some tricky stuff in user's agreement, something like "the website of offering an entertaining experience".
Most of the dudes there were 50+ years old. Of course, a big majority of them were weirdos and creeps (I have seen and read a ton of shit there, enough to be disappointed in people), but there also were a lot of just lonely and clear-hearted guys looking for some attention and someone to talk to.
Each message, photo, letters costs money. The goal of the chat operator was to get as much of user's tokens to be spent on them, as possible and it was leading to people to chat 20 hours a day, which is, well, not good for your mental health, not taking the fact that some of them were doing drugs to keep the pace.
So I mentioned all of the above because one day I logged in to my chat app and noticed that someone who was working from that woman's profile some hours before me, sent all of the guys a message stating that this website is a scam and she is not a real woman. My manager said that "some guy went crazy today", so my goal was to calm the guys down so they won't leave the website and will keep spending their money. Most of them were just shitstorming or asking me if it's true.
But there were a couple of ones that got me stunned as hell. They've started blaming "me" for exposing it and saying that they didn't want to know this, they don't really care (or they knew from the very beginning) if it's all fake, all they needed was just an ability to get some attention and love, even if it's fake and by bringing it up, their self-deception was destroyed for them. I didn't really know what to tell them, those confessions left me speechless.
Years after, I still think about that day from time to time, the way those couple of guys treated their illusions. That's really something to think about how we're treating the reality we're living at. I really hope they all fine now and found their happiness in a way they want it. People are definitely crazy for the both sides of the text chat.

Last edited:

TripleS

Casual
Mar 12, 2022
May be worth to mention that a lot of the companies that were providing chat operators for this mail-bride stuff are working with the OF and similar platforms nowadays.
So an overall way of how all this money-draining based on lonely people's weaknesses works is pretty similar and you'll never know if you're really speaking with someone who you think they are ("you though I'm Norafawn? ha-ha, wrong guess, I am Boris from Lugansk!").
Maybe that gives us something to make an assumption that OF is kind of the modernized version of this mail-bride scams, but fancier and with more benefits for both sides. And of course this does not negate the fact that there are real creators out there who really connect with their audience.

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
After the 1st two purchases you should realize that you got scammed in the essence that your being over charged and baited. After several interaction you should be able to realize that you're not talking to an actual person. I know some people fall for the delusion but I don't think society will have much sympathy for those ppl nor condone the onlyfans creator. It's like drugs, if you're an addict, no one really has sympathy for you. You chose to buy the drugs and abuse them. No one really faults the dealer they fault the user.

Reactions: Frodericc

Tenauri

Casual
Dec 12, 2022
Her "lifetime VIP" isn't a real thing, she just makes up a number that she thinks you'll be willing to pay, that's why she's never posted how much it is publicly anywhere. Look through this thread and you'll see different people who were told it's different amounts ranging $500-$2000.

osjdjdo

Casual
Jun 28, 2022
guys, I found ladies with similar bodies!