Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

Dgawg69

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Idk what more there is to say on the matter, but every day it’s the exact same conversation in here that goes nowhere and is only expressed in this pocket of the internet where nobody in charge of the policies actually sees it. Just complaining to complain out here

Lemongrassyams

Superfan
Apr 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Your consistent reliance on ad hominem attacks and asking people to give you definitions while infantilizing them to boot, instead of addressing the crux of arguments that challenge your opinion is something you could try to work on. Pluralism of opinions is valuable even if most algorithms and schools don't promote it.

On another note how do we feel about the occasional mini vlogs popping up on her IG? Like the elf photoshoot or the one about buying/commissioning armor. Some peeps like girls with guns what about the homies who like girls in armor. With that content you can comment sweet snarky nothings like: I only build armor penetration! or I wanna respec your stat spread or Metal contraception is super effective! or my little tuna can.

Justhere2leak1

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 15, 2023
I dont think anyone even knows what the other side is arguing about. Nothing new is being said. Beating a dead horse. She has an agency, she's a scammer, she's only recycling content. No one is white knighting for her. The people that keep complaining about her probably dont even buy her content but since you guys keep complaining so much, the other side thinks that you are buying her content which is why they keep telling you guys to stop spending your money on her. Since you think they are attacking, you guys automatically think that the other side is white knighting her. In the end both side basically end up admitting that they dont spend money on her

FatDicky

Fan
Mar 18, 2022
It's funny to let "her" roleplay as findom, and see she wants you to spend 80$ for a phrase. Or even 3 transaction of 100$ for a repeated leather cosplay...