Simp Chat Norafawn - Discussion

draydebris

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
no nudes, 2 videos from the nurse set, a few photos. (some are screenshot from others videos of this set)
2 other videos of another set, and a few pics of the same set, it's a set where she as a white crop top shirt and a black short.

Last edited:
  • Hyperz
Reactions: kinjutsu

Hoeater

Juice Box Drinker
Mar 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Good luck. If you ask her agency for something specific they most likely will ignore you. If you reply to their periodic "Can I ask you something?" bait messages they will try to lead you down a trail of buying garbage sets/videos that might only get good until they have you spending over $2000.

I subbed for a month recently and they posted maybe 1 or 2 PPVs to purchase, which were boring trash. Their main strategy on that account is to lead you on and on with shitty content until you empty your wallet.

Probably one of the worst accounts on OF I've tried.

cosplay_enthusiast

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
The messages and responses feel less "real" and more "canned," if that makes sense. Specifically with Nora, there was a time when I definitely felt like I was talking to her and then one day, it was all "hey babe, what's up, wanna buy a thing?"

Reactions: Dgawg69 and Aenys

LarianElf

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I just had a wildly bizarre experience.
I kinda relapsed, created a new OF page.
I asked her for content from a set I hadn't seen on the forums.. and I engaged in a little roleplay.

She sent the correct set in the first PPV.
Then the next two PPVs were another set.

Post-nut clarity hit & I was like: "Wait wait wait. See, THIS shady stuff is why I'm not a consistent supporter. I have SEEN these sets on my other accounts. This is NOT the sets we agreed upon."

And uhh... she actually sent me free content in equal proportion.
So it was like.. 12 images, 3 vids of the wrong set.
She sent 12 images, 3 vids for FREE of the correct set.

She didn't even get pissy that I pretty much cussed her out.
She said that she's self-run now.. that's she's posted about it everywhere.
That she understands me being upset. 0_o

...I am in awe.
Still don't believe I'm talking to the REAL Nora.
But, I mean... shit. I've NEVER heard of post-management Nora correcting a mistake.. or any post-management model.
It's nothing but horror stories. This is truly bizarre.

RONIN

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
haha, what the fuck? the only times this has happened with me personally is with the smaller creators.

i'm a little tuned out on the situation, but why would she change agencies anyways? what they were doing was making money. and to go and offer free content over mistakes like that? hell, even mentioning anything about leaked content to these girls strikes a nerve with most of them. nonetheless asking for shit that hasnt leaked yet??? damn lol

i just dont believe it. if anything, id say you're a worm for nora and are trying to bait us into subbing! LMAO

everyone, try getting your money back over the nudes she's lied about sending! she seems generous right now!!!