Simp Chat Pokimane - Incel Discussion Thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Cduster3000

Superfan
Nov 8, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Why are you guys acting like this is a new thing? This has been a thing for years and she still shows her feet. If she still felt really uncomfortable about those things she wouldn't have done things like her wardrobe stream where she showed her trying all her shoes or that irl grwm stream with Aria where she wasn't wearing socks the whole time while changing outfits. She barely streams nowadays and it's mostly just some desktop gaming so there's barely any logical ways for her to show her feet there.

SolesinThePose

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 21, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I honestly in all my heart don't think feet people (in particular) don't mean to do any of that to a streamer (content creator) with harmful intentions but DM'ing these girls and leaving them sexualized comments about their feet and what you want to do with them has got to STOP. It creeps them out like it did Gibi and thus that's why she covers her feet up all the time in ugly black socks even with a tattoo going down her foot.

Message to other feet people out there: Stop leaving creepy ass comments and weirding out these girls and then maybe over time they will get over it. If you have something to tell them about their feet just leaving them a nice kind non creepy compliment is fine. They should be more accepting to compliments about them.

pokifake

Diamond Tier
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
idk where you're getting your stats from but socialblade says shes only lost 29k out of almost 6 mil in the past 30 days? that doesnt seem like big followers every day. I also dont get how her collabing with streamers in texas and now austinshow tomorrow translates to desperate for more people to watch her podcast when i dont think she even mentioned her podcast during the texas trip. Im pretty sure the collabs are just for fun, not everything has to have some ulterior motive.

Stokeneem

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Look at what ExtraEmily wore for the show. Expect something like that except even less revealing.

Reactions: H4TA2

Patevra

Casual
Aug 5, 2022
shes far from desperate shes just barely trying anymore and just does boring stuff like stupid podcasts because shes a pick me who thinks shes worth more than onlyfans thots, but if she wanted to go ham and tryhard she would bounce back in no time
Her instagram follow count decreasing doesnt mean shit, if she posted a single bikini pic it would blow up