Trans Sara Salazar - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I may have misworded that slightly, when I said 1-2 months before the current situation I mean, 1-2 months before the drought began, it was January she said that, as you know she uploaded a few decent videos up until the end of March and then disappeared more or less. I am just hoping for October/November really at this point.

Ill include a screen shot of her current OF, as you can see the number of posts/photos/videos are visible, so lets use this as a time stamp, if you see any change to these numbers on her OF then something is finally happening.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Cockflesh Golem

Ophélie Bau's Human Seat
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
On re-reading, I think that your wording was fine and that I just overemphasized "current" to mean "right now" (having the idea of her still being at least partially active on OF until very recently in mind) to the detriment of "situation" as referring to this whole period. That being said, it's not a huge change in the state of affairs anyway given that it was only an expression of intent and she is (going by your experience especially) not the most reliable.

Good idea on the screenshot. Thanks to you, we've gone from being more or less in the dark about this situation to having a decent idea of what the output over the past few months has been and having a way of tracking her future output. You're the true MVP.

• MLADY
Reactions: Boneyftw

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Hopefully you guys migrate over here, the content thread has been updated with a new link for the videos. Its been yet another month and so at this point I think its safe to say she has maybe moved on to something else.

NewSlick

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Thank you for such an amazing contribution Spartan! Some of her cam shows were incredible, I hope to keep seeing more that I missed out on before discovering her. Hopefully this thread can continue to evolve & share such content, as well as her story.

As for Sara, it does seem like she may be on to something new. Her instagram stories seem to be less sexual of late & her Twitter is now private- although her likes are still mainly erotic. In my opinion she is the best to ever do it, she’s incomparable. Even if this becomes a thread just appreciating her & sharing lost gems, it will be enough!

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I still follow her twitter, and even though it is private she posts almost nothing, occasionally just replying to random tweets in Spanish which I do not speak, the pessimist in me says she has retired, the optimist says she is planning a return maybe when she moves to Paris

NewSlick

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I hadn’t even considered that- here’s to hoping you are right! If I see anything on instagram or Twitter suggesting a return, I’ll be the first to post in here…

Until then maybe we can find some rare gems from her earlier cam days, like the amazing content that you shared Spartan. Gosh knows there’s a lot out there. Hung Angels has a great thread on her, unfortunately it died down recently. But maybe we can do something like that over here.

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Does anybody have an active sub to her at the moment? I am still using my record of her post count to determine that she has not uploaded a video in almost 6 months, only 3 Photo posts, which are also now months old, OF is still telling me that she still has only uploaded 3 times since I un-subbed. However the reason I mention this is that I noticed lately the number of likes on her profile page has started notably increasing, she has gained several hundred likes on her posts in the last week or so and it is now possible to see when she last logged in again which at the time of this writing was over 1 week ago on September 3rd. I am curious if she has deleted some posts along side new uploads which would render my strategy of counting her posts to be a bit useless, I don't want to resub unless there is a video

Reactions: Ameerkj77

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
As I suspected, my guess is that a bunch of random people subbed recently, I just thought it was interesting to see a noticeable uptick in engagement seemingly without new content.

Cockflesh Golem

Ophélie Bau's Human Seat
Mar 11, 2022
Well, that recent Twitter update (posted in main thread), coming as September's turning to October, certainly has my hopes up. Fingers remain crossed!

shineyboy

Casual
Mar 16, 2022
I have been with Sara during King's night in Netherlands in april 2019. It wasn't quite what I had hoped it would be, partly due to the circumstances maybe. But I will elaborate further.

I had invited Sara over to my city in the north of the Netherlands, offered to sent her a gift and pay for her hotel and train. To my surprise, she accepted. She was passing by Amsterdam at that moment and without hesitation she took the train. Up until the moment she stood in front of my hotel door I was still doubting she would come, she could have easily taken the money and ignore me. But, she did come (and cum ;)). First impression: incredibly small (in a good and cute way) girl. I am slightly taller than 5'11" , but I was standing head and shoulders above her.

We actually didn't spend a very long time together, just a few hours, tops. She was a bit tired, from the entire day and trip. So what happened was most of the time I got to suck her. And yes, it IS huge. It got rock hard fast. She rimmed me for a bit, but I didn't let her fuck me. Later I regretted it, but at the time I didn't think I could handle it. In real it is even bigger than I expected. And I didn't want to back off if I did say yes. It is difficult to place here, we had a connection before the meeting. But the meeting itself was a bit, of a let down. I think mostly because she was tired and not very talkative. After sucking her for a good while she came (huge load) on my face and a fair bit of sperm actually dropped straight on my eyelid. It was quite a bit of milk. So my sucking skills were to her appreciation at least, since she didn't take as long to cum (as in some cam videos). Anyway, after that it was basically over. She was tired and actually rested and her eyes closed. At this point, I didn't feel like I could stay and sleep with her. Call it a misguided sense of gentlemanship and a bit of doubt, I left and let her sleep. She checked herself out of the hotel the next morning. And that was that. In hindsight maybe I should have slept with her, but I guess the whole deal wasn't quite what I expected. Maybe it was just unlucky. After that I actually never spoke with her again. Perhaps I was a bit too timid about the whole situation too. But it didn't help that she was very tired.

Last edited:

Cockflesh Golem

Ophélie Bau's Human Seat
Mar 11, 2022
She posted this in her IG stories recently. As vague as it may be, let's hope that something comes of it as we're now in October...

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Fingers crossed something happens soon, isn't she moving to Paris this month? I also noticed that she has had a recent surge in "likes" on OF even though it has now been 6 months since she uploaded a video, according to my own profile she still has not added anything apart from the 3 Photo posts I mentioned previously. I am in a terrible content drought atm, almost all of my favorite models have started to become more infrequent and disappear over the last 6 months

NewSlick

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
I’m just so glad to see her uploading another video! That angle of her on the counter… still the best body to ever do it…

NewSlick

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
After all these months, I was almost worried she had it removed. I’ll always feel that way after Valenjonex had her surgery, one of the best webcammers I’ve seen with the biggest loads. But she seems happy now thankfully.