Trans Sara Salazar - Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I noticed something watching the newest vid. It was filmed almost 18 months ago, it is from before her current boob job and in it, she has identical hair, necklace and boots to a video she posted in June 2021, those of you who have seen it will notice there is no cumshot, that was already posted last year which is interesting, makes me wonder about the circumstances, did she make multiple videos in one day, which her cock is certainly capable of. Or is this just one she found that she forgot to post, or is she about to re-post the same video from last year. Also makes you wonder if she has a library of unposted content, I recall in the past she would post a photo set and then a week later post a corresponding video that she had said she had forgotten to upload with it. There are quite a few photo sets that make me wonder if she has videos she forgot to upload.

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, I think she has completely stopped communicating with people, if I where to guess, I think she will just post whatever content she makes whenever she wants to post it and we can just take it or leave it. I wish she would give people an idea of what was going on so we could decide if it was worth subscribing or not

Reactions: NewSlick

NewSlick

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Yeah, that’s pretty much my read on it too. I do wonder if she has another content platform out there besides twitter & OF. I’ve never solved where this post from Reddit was found. Even one of the comments mentions how it was not posted in either. She’s always been mysterious…

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I wonder that myself, there are a few other photos on there that I cannot track down either. My guess is they come from quickly deleted tweets or maybe she has a snapschat with very specific people, i'm not sure. I was fairly friendly with sara at one point until she started ignoring me without explanation, I don't know of any other platforms she uses

NewSlick

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
That makes sense. Yeah, it’s frustrating how she has seemingly closed herself off from communicating with fans, but at least there is a pulse on the radar again- no matter how faint it is. Thanks for everything you do for this community Spartan

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Thanks, don't sub to that OF, for the next 3 weeks I have it covered, I cannot recommend people subscribe to that unless she is consistently uploading again. If she does go back to it like she used to then great, I hope people support her, but right now ill get the current month and you can always find the upload later that day or the next day depending on when I see it. Due to my own work schedule I don't see that she has uploaded for many hours later.

shineyboy

Casual
Mar 16, 2022
I am not TOO surprised she went this direction. She always was a bit mysterious as mentioned above, and I am thinking her lack of desire to communicate isn't new. I think she is a lot more introverted than we might think. Also when you actually meet with her. My encounter with her probably wasn't just because of how I described it. I personally like to be with someone who has interest that extends to post-nut situations and that isn't just focused on sex, but with her I couldn't get a clear read on it. I don't know. Hard to say really. Judging from her disconnection to her fans, I am starting to lean towards her not being interested in all that. The most passionate she can get is fucking someone bare I guess ;-).

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She has certainly always been very private which is understandable, but she used to at least talk to people. I don't think she is introverted though as she does party quite a lot judging by the Instagram posts nor am I sure an introvert would do what she does, if you look at the views on her twitter feed she has literally had sex in front of and exposed her penis to over 1 million people at this point. I have heard she does meet with people through Grindr though, my guess is that she had an unpleasant experience with someone she met that knew of her online presence and so now she would prefer to hook up with strangers that don't know her outside of Grindr, which in a strange way might be a bit safer, an online simp might be a bit too "friendly" towards her if you know what I mean.

I have the OF for another week or so and then it expires, as before, I wont renew without a video to justify it, the video will make its way here shortly after. I still check Evilangel regularly to see if her scenes where ever released but 4 years later I think we can forget it. Sara's unfulfilled potential is painful at this point, it seems all the best TS models make minimal content these days

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
According to now deleted social media posts, she is moving to Europe in January, Madrid and Amsterdam, not sure if she is visiting or moving permanently. On the OF front, there are no updates for over 2 weeks now

Cockflesh Golem

Ophélie Bau's Human Seat
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
You read my mind! I was just about to post it myself to speculate on what it might mean for us all. On the negative side, that French trip (if it happened at all) was a non-event for us, so we can neither safely infer that a trip to Europe equates to another surge of content or (as we now know given her reliability) nor even that her saying that she's going to Europe means that she'll actually go. On the positive side, it would seem that she's still actually making new stuff (newest vid having both her new boobs and purple hair so likely not something that she's just stockpiled ages ago), so until we have reason to believe otherwise, we can go on hoping that the output will at least continue at the current rate (which given the quality of her most recent vid is a pretty good state of affairs even if it's far from ideal). I myself am cautiously optimistic for something good to come of it given her history with Amsterdam (which she really seems to like and which really seems to bring out the sex goddess in her).

Boneyftw

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Fingers crossed, she has also posted briefly and then deleted on Social Media a few things about wanting a boyfriend, now given how much she enjoys Amsterdam, I do wonder if she is currently a bit miserable and cant be bothered doing anything but once she gets back there to enjoy herself it might reinvigorate her.

Cockflesh Golem

Ophélie Bau's Human Seat
Mar 11, 2022
I recall seeing that (though I didn't save it), and I also recall seeing (in what I believe was an IG story saved on her subreddit earlier this year) her saying something to the effect of "why have one boyfriend when you can have lots of them?" which I personally hope that she sticks to! On the Amsterdam note, I saved the image below from her IG stories a few months ago which to me is a further boost to our hopes in this.

EDIT: Whoops! Turns out that I'd already posted the Amsterdam pic. I got it confused with this video from her expressing the same thing (it's clearly on her mind a lot and thus worth the emphasis). Also, here's the pic that I was referring to above (from about six months ago).

[old gfycat media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

Last edited:
Reactions: Boneyftw