Simp Chat Slayeas / Lea Martinez discussion thread

Rikuu

Ladies and gentlemen, The Bastard...
Dec 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
likely this, she acts extremely spoiled and holds the attitude of "I can sexualize myself because I choose what content to post but how dare people comment sexual things and I feel so disrespected". And it's even funnier because apparently she, according to her, shows her mom what she's going to post in order to get feedback and suggestions and "make sure it's not too much" for better pics. Aka she shows her mom countless pictures of her ass and tits in lingerie before posting it online for knowingly horny strangers to stare at and touch themselves too but still woe is her because life is so hard.

Also have heard rumors that when she got famous in high school, she didn't know how to handle that fame and it went to her head and she started acting like a bitch toward her friends at the time. She just reaks of spoiled brat

Last edited:

Awndray97

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 13, 2022
I don't think she'll ever go full nude tbh. Especially anything further than that. She already makes good money. Gets invited to movie premieres. Special events. Hollywood parties. All that and she's barely turned 20. Theres just not a good reason why she'd want to do nudes. Especially since Hollywood doesn't really associate themselves with sex workers publicly.

Rikuu

Dec 11, 2022
she doesn't even take mental health days, she takes mental health weeks/months. She quite literally is a digital sex worker but she's one of those idiots who probably thinks it's dignified work and that she should be praised for it. I'm glad places like this exist so I never have to pay her a dime to see her ass in some lingerie

phoenix14guy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
The way she talks about the "cosplay community" like she was ever actually a member of it is pretty funny. Her downfall happened quicker than I expected though. She wasn't gonna make it out in California as a Twitch streamer. Not in that fancy ass apartment she was living in. She probably could've gotten somewhere if she stuck with her lightsaber spinning but she gave that up quick.

Rikuu

Dec 11, 2022
This girl is just irritating lol. I guess she finally realized that she can't just completely stop making content and expect to still be making good money, especially after she buys a house so now she's making content again and claiming it's a "rebranding" as if it won't be the same content as she used to do :LUL She is also apparently cosplaying again despite whining a few months back about how she still loves cosplaying but doesn't want to do it anymore due to it's community or whatever (probably realized that people wanna see her in cosplay and will pay good money for it). Wouldn't be surprised if in another 2 or 3 months she'll be gone again and blame it on her mental health or rude comments. Also like how she claims that she'll be posting more of her instead of her as a character, as if anyone cares what she's actually like outside of her looks and body (all signs point to an entitled brat who thinks she's the best thing ever).

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images