Simp Chat Slayeas / Lea Martinez discussion thread

Inosuke420

Lurker
Apr 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Is that the most ass she’s shown on the most recent post. I don’t think I’ve seen her in a G-string. I’m surprised she didn’t put an emoji over her asshole area like she always does

Sjsjjsjsj

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 29, 2023
I’m not trying to be selfish or ungrateful, but why are all the images in like 144P? and is there anyway to upscale them or at least find the originals?

Reactions: macyhugsswans

Sjsjjsjsj

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 29, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
OK, I get that but like, you can at least offer a version with the watermarks available so there’s a clearer picture, you can barely see anything that’s going on. no disrespect of course but like it’s just Frustrating

Rikuu

Ladies and gentlemen, The Bastard...
Dec 11, 2022
This girl is just irritating lol. I guess she finally realized that she can't just completely stop making content and expect to still be making good money, especially after she buys a house so now she's making content again and claiming it's a "rebranding" as if it won't be the same content as she used to do :LUL She is also apparently cosplaying again despite whining a few months back about how she still loves cosplaying but doesn't want to do it anymore due to it's community or whatever (probably realized that people wanna see her in cosplay and will pay good money for it). Wouldn't be surprised if in another 2 or 3 months she'll be gone again and blame it on her mental health or rude comments. Also like how she claims that she'll be posting more of her instead of her as a character, as if anyone cares what she's actually like outside of her looks and body (all signs point to an entitled brat who thinks she's the best thing ever).

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

phoenix14guy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
I put "Onlyfans with full nudity" in as my response. Hopefully she got flooded with that. No clue what they will lead to but I really don't see her lifestyle lasting. Yes, she makes a ton of money from the simps but this is a girl who has just a high school diploma and doesn't seem to have any real skills beyond picking out good push up bras.

Also reminded me, she recently posted a random video that I think was just a cosplay transition and she had 2 lightsabers in it. I thought it would be a cool saber twirling video... nope. I wonder if she forgot how to do it.

Rikuu

Ladies and gentlemen, The Bastard...
Dec 11, 2022
Unfortunately that'll never do anything. She seems insistent on never going nude, and it makes sense. She already makes crazy money off of simps, enough to buy a house (I believe in California) at 21. Obviously in the long term it's not sustainable but I doubt she has the intelligence to think about that. She'll probably think that she can still make that low level content in her 30s and maybe still make money from social media and twitch.

Reactions: Sjsjjsjsj

arnoldjamcam

Fan
Sep 24, 2023
I honestly think she wants to be like Poki or someone like that. Making money of simps without actually posting any of that kind of content.

The difference is Poki grew organically by herself on twitch playing league. This chick fast routed into semi famous because of thirst trap cosplays. That’s what people see her as. No one is gonna care about what her PR is on fortnite lmao.