Simp Chat Slayeas / Lea Martinez discussion thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Rikuu

Ladies and gentlemen, The Bastard...
Dec 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
pretty sure she confirmed a little while back that she would be moving soon but didn't specify where. I assume that she's probably moving back in with her parents since apart from the old sets she's just now posting, I doubt she's making money. She's been streaming again lately but at most she gets like max 250 viewers a stream and from what I've briefly seen (you couldn't pay me to watch a whole stream), the viewers are never donating or even subscribing, so I doubt that's making her money either. Her tiktok is beyond dead and she never posts on instagram apart from a story every so often (usually just announcing stream).

phoenix14guy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Two things:

1. How the fuck is she "buying a house"? She posted on her story claiming as much. Did she move to some East Bumblefuck state or did she scam her way into a house California?

2. Can we get the content thread post pinned so it shows up at the top of each page please?

• Wesmart
Reactions: thedoggman

PervySageSenpai

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 3, 2022
I always go back to this example:
Back on Fanhouse, it showed how many people bought her sets under each post. Whenever she did a tame FEET set and sold it for $60-80, within the first hour without fail it would have over 250 people buy it. That is $15k minimum per set. Because mfs are desperate.

So yeah, she was not (is not) hurting financially and simps are to blame lol

slyb04

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 19, 2022
i remember one time she posted saying thank you for 4,000 subscribers on fanhouse, with each subscription costing $5. Thats already ~$17k per month after fanhouse takes their cut. Then she did sets which usually cost $15-35. Minimum she was probably making $35-50k a month for over a year.

Seemz

Casual
Mar 14, 2022
Y’all don’t understand how this internet stuff works. I estimate very conservatively that she has made somewhere in the $1-3M range, maybe more. Tiktok pays, Instagram pays, Twitter pays, she has hundreds of millions of views, she’s had endorsements, and then you got the fan money, which is always far higher than anyone sees. With the volume she was at during her peak I can assure you she has a bare minimum of 10-25 men who tipped her $5,000+ a month. She’s not just hot, she hit a niche, and of course she was young and new.

Reactions: Andreee19

Rikuu

Dec 11, 2022
You're probably right since she confirmed on her story that she's buying a damn house but of course she still throws in the same old "woe is me I'm so mentally stuck so sorry for making next to no content lately, please still give me money" :LUL

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Rikuu

Dec 11, 2022
There's a difference between having a bad mental state and using it as an excuse to never produce content. If her mental state is that bad all the time (she always uses it as an excuse for not streaming or uploading content), then maybe she should either take a very long break and announce it instead of just going silent for however long or leave the "content creator" business all together. She clearly seems too immature to handle negative attention and people actually expecting semi regularly created content, if not regularly. If that's the case and her mental state is being negatively impacted by it, she should quit. But she won't, she knows that this is the only way she continues to make bank without her having skills.

ghostcoffee

Lurker
Oct 21, 2023
i agree with this fully and you see this with so many content creators. i followed her pretty early on before she really blew up and she is in fact completely different compared to how she used to be. it’s been stated in this thread before but with lea, none of this genuinely seems tied to mental health and if it is, she shouldn’t be on the internet. it’s very clear to anyone who’s watched her trajectory that she never matured past the “immature high school” stage and has little to no coping skills to deal with any form of criticism or an inconvenience. the constant bitching and reluctance to actually have any kind of long term hiatus or break really speaks volumes to me. from my perspective, she assumed during her peak that she would be on top of the world for years to come but couldn’t sustain everything that comes with internet fame, her refusing to own up to that fact is the icing on the cake for me.

phoenix14guy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
The only cosplay she's good at it cosplaying as someone who's mentally ready to make the move she makes. "I'm moving to one of the most expensive states in the country" "I'm buying a house". I'm she knows in the back of her head that she's fucked once her looks start fading. She's an unskilled high school graduate. Won't be long before she's replaced by a new 18 year old streamer so she knows her career is a ticking timebomb.

Rikuu

Dec 11, 2022
Yep, I mentioned it before but there were rumors that when she first blew up while still in high school, she didn't know how to handle the fame and started treating her friends like shit because she thought she was suddenly just the best. Would probably explain why it seems like she has no friends outside of those within the content creator/egirl community. And I think the constant bitching has ruined her "career" as much as her terrible inconsistency for making content. Just like other girls, she develops this shitty attitude of "I'm hot shit so how dare I get any negative or sexual comments". She even has her mods reinforce this idea, as anytime you say anything remotely negative about her in her twitch chat, they'll delete your message and if you do it again, you get perma banned. Sometimes it's not even a negative comment, but just one that doesn't agree with her like during her stupid stream about how we should ban AI that can make deepfake nudes and anyone who makes deepfake nudes should be punished legally.

Rikuu

Dec 11, 2022
here's not the place to discuss it but to make it simple, it's my understanding that deepfakes are still protected under the United States of America's first amendment due it being art/a way of expression. Therefor, it would be unconstitutional to ban them and the AI used to make them. So it's pretty stupid that she thinks that she and a few of her friends can whine about it and that'll lead to unconstitutional ban lol

Anon144

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022

Yeah, she's one of the clowns that thinks her content is artistic bullshit and not just something people add to their jerk off material.

It's some weird ass kind of delusion these people have when they go onto platforms that aren't OF. Like this isn't just slayeas only, there's a lot of content creators that will continually blast OF while charging $50 to see them in lingerie. I don't get it. Another example is Mimisemaan. She literally said she doesn't do NSFW shit.. while posting pics of her ass. C'mon now.

Seemz

Casual
Mar 14, 2022
Dude she just posted she has 10k subs on passes, that is a bare minimum of $50k/mo, and that doesn’t include however many people have the $50 subscription. She has fell off, imagine how much money she robbed people of at her peak

slyb04

Bathwater Drinker
Apr 19, 2022
if 15% of the 10k subs are paying the premium $50 a month tier she's making $117.5K a month. Passes take 10% which means she's making over $100k a month pre-tax. Honestly that's pretty impressive considering she's not doing nudity.

How has she robbed people?