Simp Chat Slayeas / Lea Martinez discussion thread

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Rikuu

Ladies and gentlemen, The Bastard...
Dec 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I mean she already pretty much sold out when she suddenly jumped from fanhouse to passes, since it seems like passes gave her some exclusive deal or something to immediately drop fanhouse. Guess it's kind of karma now that she's stopped making passes content so that deal was pointless :5Head:

Reactions: Sjsjjsjsj

phoenix14guy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
The way she talks about the "cosplay community" like she was ever actually a member of it is pretty funny. Her downfall happened quicker than I expected though. She wasn't gonna make it out in California as a Twitch streamer. Not in that fancy ass apartment she was living in. She probably could've gotten somewhere if she stuck with her lightsaber spinning but she gave that up quick.

Rikuu

Dec 11, 2022
I've said it before but I saw some rumors that when she first blew up in high school, she didn't know how to handle the fame and started treating all her friends like shit, probably why you never see her have any friends other than other egirls and "content creators". These girls have an ego cause they blow up for being hot and thots. And as much as she (and others) whine about being sexualized, they know damn well that's the only way they make money so they actively feed into being thots but want to have their cake and eat it too. And now it's backfired on her. Her constantly complaints of being sexualized and how she's been "bullied" and how she was trying to fight against deepfake nudes probably turn off people and the people that did stay are now leaving since she can't even be bothered to make content anyway.

Cosplay? Nah I don't like the "feel" of the community now and it's so saturated (as if it hasn't been for ages lmao). I'm parting from cosplay but I still love it and want to still do it sometimes.
Passes content? Nah I hate being sexualized and all the sexual comments are getting to me (ignore the fact that I post a multiple full shots of my ass and tits per set).
Tiktok content? Nah I get sexual comments there too. Also I have no drive to make tiktoks (pretty sure she's said that before).
Instagram content? Maybe some instagram stories every few days but next to no posting.
Twitch streams? Maybe every once in awhile where I only get 100-200 viewers and no one subs or gives me donations.
Youtube videos? Nah I posted a whopping 7 videos and then haven't touched it in over a year.

She's had her fun and she had chances to remain relevant but did everything wrong and self destructed. Like I said, wouldn't be surprised if she's heading back to live with her parents and fade into irrelevancy while losing all of her "friends" because they'll still be out acting like thots while she can't. She claimed that her parents supported her posting her body online but I highly doubt it. I think according to her, her dad is mexican and christian and it "took him awhile to accept" her selling her body online (and also that she's bi lmao). I can guarantee you her dad isn't going to allow her to take pictures of her body while living with them, and she's going to constantly cry on social media about how her dad is "oppressing her" and how he's too "close minded" and how the work she does isn't disgraceful or something :KEKWlaugh:

Last edited:

Rikuu

Dec 11, 2022
probably would have survived a bit longer if she didn't stop making passes content and kept making cosplay and thirst trap tiktoks. That's what people were there for once she pretty much dropped lightsaber spinning content but I guess she misjudged and thought that people would actually watch some hot girl (who isn't the smartest out there) play video games while showing a bit of cleavage and occasional ass. And I've seen bits and pieces of her streams, they seem dull as hell. She isn't funny, she doesn't add interesting commentary, doesn't show off enough to compete with other egirls on twitch, and even her friends don't add much to the streams. She didn't have the fanbase that would be willing to invest in that sort of content so when she thought she could just stop making content on tiktok and realized no one was supporting her other ventures except passes, she probably already saw the end of her fun so she decided to stop making passes content and now is packing up shop to be irrelevant again.

Yaboi173

Lurker
Dec 25, 2022
Is she producing new content again or is the new stuff being posted the backlog she mentioned a while back? Tbh I've not looked at her insta or anything but I thought she had quit for good?

Yaboi173

Lurker
Dec 25, 2022
Is the new post today (20/03/24) the first with uncensored/uncovered nipples? Cause if it is the first we could maybe be moving towards more risqué stuff🤞

Reactions: chuchulanks

Rikuu

Dec 11, 2022
yeah some of them do if you look closely at it. Funny how she censored it in one pic but not the other ones where they're clearly visible. But I doubt it's a sign that she's moving toward anything since she's most likely still quitting passes after she finishes posting old sets that were never posted

arnoldjamcam

Fan
Sep 24, 2023
She seems to flip flop a lot I’m guessing it’s when she sees her income going down because she probably makes little to zero money on TikTok and social media and no one watches her twitch streams probably. So I’d say never say never maybe she gets desperate. Then again maybe she doesn’t and continues to flip flop.

thisguy01

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 14, 2022
I think for now there will be enough people buying this stuff to keep the money enough to not make her desperate, usually there is always some guys in between tipping and gifting crazy amounts for these girls, that's why we get so many of these girls that just stay stuck at certain level of material that is boring, but just enough to keep the cash flow going

Reactions: arnoldjamcam