Simp Chat Slayeas / Lea Martinez discussion thread

thedoggman

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Maybe because she's realised people want to see more and there's only so many angles of her ass that can be captured?

Rikuu

Ladies and gentlemen, The Bastard...
Dec 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
likely this, she acts extremely spoiled and holds the attitude of "I can sexualize myself because I choose what content to post but how dare people comment sexual things and I feel so disrespected". And it's even funnier because apparently she, according to her, shows her mom what she's going to post in order to get feedback and suggestions and "make sure it's not too much" for better pics. Aka she shows her mom countless pictures of her ass and tits in lingerie before posting it online for knowingly horny strangers to stare at and touch themselves too but still woe is her because life is so hard.

Also have heard rumors that when she got famous in high school, she didn't know how to handle that fame and it went to her head and she started acting like a bitch toward her friends at the time. She just reaks of spoiled brat

Last edited:

Rikuu

Ladies and gentlemen, The Bastard...
Dec 11, 2022
iirc it was some bullshit rant from her about people using ai to make her nude in her fanhouse pictures and spreading it online. Something about how that violates her rights and is disgusting because it "removes her choice to not show her body nude online" and it has been happening to many other cosplayers too but they were too afraid to speak out against it so she and others will be trying to take legal action against the ai platforms and maybe even the people who used ai for that. Of course nothing ever came of this (not that I've heard about) because she's a dumbass that doesn't understand that ai art like that, even if used in that manner, is protected in the US, aka where she lives. It's protected under the 1st amendment which gives citizens the right to freedom of speech and expression, much like how video games can't be made illegal since they are expressions of art. But either way she was pissed about it lol.

She even had an entire twitch stream for the sole purpose of ranting about it and during which, anyone who would type an opposing view about it in chat would get their messages deleted by the mods because how dare people not totally agree with her. And in that wonderful stream, some people in chat tried arguing that she gets that sort of audience because of the content she posts and that seriously triggered her, going into a whole separate rant about what she does is fine because she decided to do it but she makes the choice to not do nude content and the ai being used to make her nude takes that choice away from her. She even tried to justified what she does by saying her parents support her in it, and her comment about showing her pictures to her mom before posting them came from that rant, because that somehow means her mom is totally okay and supportive of her daughter being a digital, non nude hooker. She even claimed that her Christian Hispanic dad approves of it (no fucking way that's true) and that he eventually accepted her doing it and supports her, just like when she came out to them as bi :KEKW:

LetsGoCoomers

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 19, 2023

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if she was switching platforms. There was a lot of controversy when Passes took over Fanhouse and I think a lot of the creators jumped ship. Pretty sure Passes was making arrangements with certain creators to keep them around and give them higher payouts and stuff like that. However those arrangements probably end at the End of the Year and she'd go back to normal payouts. She's most likely already been talking with people at Fansly or OFs about switching over. She has millions of followers and Passes doesn't have the reach or notoriety that a OF or Fansly does, so it'd be a win/win for both parties if she moved. The health reasons are probably BS, cause part of the arrangement with Passes was she wasn't supposed to be talking to competitors.

That said, complete speculation. I have no idea what's going on bts, but wouldn't be at all surprised if she just took January off and came back to a new platform early February in time to make that Valentine's money.

Yaboi173

Lurker
Dec 25, 2022
Apologies if I'm just blind but has any of the stuff she mentioned about posting pre-New Year because of stopping new content been put on here yet? Been working over this holiday and I definitely deserve it :ROFLMAO: