MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Queen_egirl Discussion | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Queen_egirl Discussion

ifuxyobiT

Fan
Jun 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
It's not her, in the back shot Clip you can see the Dude Moving the camera to her right Side and the girl in the video has a tattoo there that Queen_egirl Doesn't have.
Also, in either clip where she is showing her back you don't see the Ghost tattoos that Egirl has, and this chick has some pretty obvious moles on her ass that again, Egirl doesn't have.

The blowjob clip looks a lot like her for sure, but You don't see her entire face and considering how the other two videos are clearly stamped with her OF tag, I'm gunna have to call the BJ one fake as well

Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
How the fuck was this even still a debate when I posted her with a black dick in her mouth in #2 ??

Ask her about it on IG and watch how fast she flips out like ↓
dave chapelle chapelle's show GIF

topmfp

Superfan
Jul 26, 2023
I'm trying to find her thickest era/ heaviest era(s) lol.

Maybe somewhere between March 2023 - June 2023? The peak seems to be when she had her purple hair because she was noticeably thicker and wider with that hairstyle and color. Any opinions? What videos or time frames was she noticeably thicker to you all? Recently she looks like she dropped weight and maybe got some lipo. Not a fan. I like my women one ham sandwich away from a double chin. Help a brotha out 😭 dropped some pictures for reference of what im looking for.

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

topmfp

Superfan
Jul 26, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
sendnudesx. consistently thick as fuck. Once she got super thick, she never lost her ass size. Queen egirl at her thickest is tied with sendnudesx. But if she keeps losing weight, she'll never be my pick over snx.

Also, lilith cavalier. This girl is the reason why I got into big booty white girls. She's thick and juicy, face looks better than most, but just not as thick and juicy as qeg27 and snx. still, her video quality is top tier, just doesn't do nude or sextapes

Last edited: