Simp Chat Codi Vore Simp Chat

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

mrbates59

Casual
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Looks like she's definitely going through with it. It's the end of an era.

Honestly, I don't believe her statement at all, must be some some line her doctor fed her. I think it's more complicated. I mean, I'm sure there are women out there who have valid reasons to want reductions like health (back pain), they don't want the attention they bring, they don't like how they look etc.

I think it's more like: Some women will be relieved and happy with the results. Some will look in the mirror and intantly regret it. Some will be unsure and have Dr. Feelgood tell them, "It's a normal response to such a drastic change. It takes some patients time getting used to," all to realize it WAS a mistake, want their old boobs back, and try to replace them with silicone.

It gets even MORE complicated when you throw in the social aspect, like how they'll notice that they're getting less attention, and that men in general are treating them differently than before the reduction.

Welp, it was good while it lasted :KKomrade:

2darcy

Tier 3 Sub
Jan 19, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
and I'm sure her vacuum salesman plastic surgeon didn't feed her that bologna statistic

I once stopped dating a girl cold turkey after she secretly had a breast reduction. She completely fell off the map and gained a ton of weight after her reduction. She looks unrecognizable now. I later found out from her cousin she was severely depressed from getting a reduction. Her mom was probably a K-cup and still attractive in her 50s last time I saw her. I should've dated her mom

OppaiLover

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
I just hope she took into account that her career is definitely going to take a hit, since I've seen some girls in the industry be *that* naive in the past.

It's sad to see a 10/10 girl go under the knife but it's her choice, wish her the best.

josiasjosias

Superfan
Mar 16, 2022
hey does anyone have the link to the beneficent stream that she made with xander corvus ant two other girls?

SoZettaSlow

Tier 1 Sub
May 9, 2022
It was always going to be a blow to her popularity and traffic going toward her. She will lose a chunk of income from OF at the very least, and I would wager that new scenes of her that come out won't have as big a draw. She isn't stupid, regardless of what you might think of this move she's made here. She knows she'll take losses, but she went forward with it anyway. This tells us that she's in a place of financial security that's good enough that she can manage with whatever loss of income she does incur.

I would believe whoever in the industry she's talked to who told her that they'll still work with her. She has a lot going for her beyond her tits, so she will likely carry on. She'll lose a chunk of her following over the next few months (once the backlogged content she made pre-reduction runs out) but over time a lot of that loss will probably get replaced with new followers and such. We don't really know her raw numbers, so it's difficult to speculate whether or not she could build up a following comparable to what she has now. I wouldn't say it's impossible, at least.

Unless a bad job was done on them. In which case, fuck.