Simp Chat Codi Vore Simp Chat

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

Whocares3

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 1, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Theirs always pre reduction content to supplement what post reduction losses they incur. They never make the same amount of money after a reduction and the criticism is always their. They say they will work with her but I would wait and see if they actually do. Look at siri. Brazzers doesn't even hire siri anymore. They use to put her in every scene. Any ways iam sure she's happy with her decision but sense it's your money she wants your more than welcome not to be.

Gtyruush

OnlyGuy
Mar 11, 2022
You know that Seinfeld episode where that woman George goes out with has a enormously big nose & when she gets surgery to fix initially & unveils the result & Kramer says, "You got butchered"

I feel that's gonna be the reaction from most of her fans

Whocares3

Tier 1 Sub
Aug 1, 2022
It's her decision but I liked it better when she was chunky and had titties but I rarely bought her content to begin with anyways. I rarely buy content of a girl that's less than a dd cup because that's what I like. It's your money not hers so I mean if you don't like how she looks now your more than welcome not to buy. Is she going to experience less sales of her content? Absolu fricken lutely she is but she already knows how the industry works. Someone mentioned Katie cummings and her reduction. Her content has always been trash. Gorging videos? Common on