Discussion Milkwarmy Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

NYButtman

This Is The Way
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Sorry I just can't buy that this person is a boy. The mere fact that they don't ever even show a bulge or anything. I mean sure there are many traps out there. But usually they will show something that proves their born male gender. This Milky person has done none of that. Post some 2 second clip of them talking (Which actually sounded fem to me) I mean I don't care what gender they are, I'd pound that phat ass like no tomorrow. At the end of the day, if it's all a lie, then its just dumb. They obviously live outside as female (cloths, jewelry, finger nails done up, etc) so saying they aren't "Trans" is just confusing. At least call yourself an open crossdresser or transvestite.

RenAmamiya

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Just came across this woma- I mean man, few minutes ago. I'm so confused. Here's my guess;

Photoshop (def in the face, not sure about their body)
BBL
They're on some form of feminizing hormone therapy.
Maybe good genetics but even then that's a diamond in a dozen for males to have that much of a feminine ass.
Only person Ive seen like this with a woman like figure is 'yellowskinindian'. But they're obviously a guy and has great genetics.

Basedmandan

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
A really good tell is if he posted feet specifically soles. I'm not just being a foot fetishist. Male soles and female soles look different even extremely feminine male soles are clearly male soles. There's a certain "shape" and "thicknesses" to them that testosterone gives even if your body naturally doesn't produce much as a male. This usually happens post full puberty so 18-early 20s for guys. Female To Male trans people who take testosterone also have similar looking feet. Again, I'm not into feet, but I've noticed they're a great identifier when all else fails.

Reactions: DevonMun

Dolan3

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Y’all thinking to deep. it’s a lot of males out here with females bodies that don’t take anything at all, they just work out. Ik somebody who did squats a lot and ended up growing a ass cause he was kinda chubby. He probably just grew his hair out and worked out for years now and plus he got a man’s voice that I never heard a women fake.

Reactions: yarhol and Pndwavy1

NYButtman

This Is The Way
Mar 12, 2022
Someone asked them if they would create an onlyfans and they basically said no bc family would see it. Truth is, I highly doubt this person will ever prove their real gender. I can see it already, they will either just quit social media or get too popular where they will be forced to reveal or they will be outed by someone who knows them personally. They will apologize for fooling people a second time and all will be forgiven bc of the ass lol

draaake

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
Lmaoooo
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
you’re literally wrong go on tiktok he posted his child pictures it’s a dude, he just abuses angles he not that thick, and some of pics are obviously edited. like this one.

FtspKs5aEAA22Du