Discussion Milkwarmy Discussion Thread

• Brazilian TGirls can be found in the Brazilian Trans section of the forum.

JK_Jester

Fan
Mar 18, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No but bro really did allow minors in his server knowing what the type of content he produced. Then acted like it was justified because "no one made +18 comments or jokes" but later screenshots were revealed that there were some lewd jokes made on the server even some from minors. So bro just acted dumb or just didn't give a shit to manage his server responsibly

qwerty235

Tier 2 Sub
May 26, 2022
I knew this was going to happen when he made a discord. When I first found him on tiktok, I noticed very quickly that a large portion of his fan base on there were minors. That’s inevitable with TikTok though, not like he targeted them. The moment he made a discord he fucked up though. At this point I just assume that if a creator makes a discord there’s a high chance they’ll get exposed later on. When their audience is made up of kids (in this case due to blowing up on tiktok, an app targeted towards minors/teens) it gets even more likely. He should have just used one of the other apps other lewd non-nude cosplayers use. Even if he just set the price to free if he didn’t want to make money off of it. It is what is though. Wouldn’t get cancelled for it either cuz those sites are 18+ so any fan interactions, announcements, photos, etc. couldn’t get blamed on him.

Wish he had acted in his best interest and those of his fans as well. But whatever, it is what it is. Seems to me like he’s more of a dumbass, not really a creep or predator though.

Nuker4326

Superfan
Mar 15, 2022

Fuckthissitelord

Superfan
Mar 19, 2022
The only thing I'm really curious of is why did he run away so fast. Doesn't it seem sus to anyone else? The accusations of weird shit were on twitter but it's not like anyone said they were being groomed or anything, dude just abandoned ship on whatever the hell his goals were with posting his ass online.

Like even that is a mystery, this dude didn't seem to have an career plans, no patron, no onlyfans, no twitch, was he taking donations? I'm just trying to understand the motive. If all this was just attention then hell be back and we know that he knows this site exists and has seen his thread so hey bro, be man and just take the criticism and build something from it.

shikakatutu

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
1. There was something worse the whole discord thing could lead to and he got scared.
2. He's generally a bit unstable and overreacted.
3. It was just an excuse to wipe his presence online to re-emerge later or never, possibly without face if he wants to take it further.

My bet is 2. Which is why I think he'll be popping up again in a few months, he thoroughly enjoyed the attention and the fact they didn't even have any monetization planned supports it.